From: javuchi
Subject: ilisp download
ilisp home page seems to be down... i've contacted the webmaster and said that
he is on resolving this...
Where can I download a recent version and instructions on how to install into
my emacs?

Anothe question: will ilisp being continued in the future?

javuchi.

From: Edi Weitz
Subject: Re: ilisp download

<http://sourceforge.net/projects/ilisp/>
From: javuchi
Edi Weitz <···@agharta.de> writes:

> On 07 Feb 2004 04:11:25 +0100, javuchi <······@nospam.com> wrote:
>
> > ilisp home page seems to be down... i've contacted the webmaster and
> > said that he is on resolving this...  Where can I download a recent
> > version and instructions on how to install into my emacs?
>
> <http://sourceforge.net/projects/ilisp/>

Thank you very much.