From: Bill Clementson
Subject: Denver Area Lisp Users Group meeting for February 2004
The Denver Area Lisp Users Group is starting off 2004 with a bang!
We're having our first two meetings of the year next week to discuss
and learn about Kenny Tilton's innovative approaches to CL development
using Cells and his new GUI freamework project Cello. (Note: Cells is
a CLOS extension that lets you define CLOS slots as if they were cells
in a spreadsheet with dynamic updates from dependent cells. Cello is a
GUI framework built using Cells). Kenny's a great speaker and it will
be really interesting to see and hear what he's been doing.

The first meeting will be on Saturday, Feb 7 and will be an
introductory talk over beers. The second meeting will be on Monday,
Feb 9 and will be more of a hands-on workshop. More detail and
time/location info is posted in my weblog entry:
http://home.comcast.net/~bc19191/blog/040131.html

If you plan to attend, please send me an email as I would like a rough
idea of numbers in order to make sure we have sufficient space for
everyone. Mark your calendars - see you there!

--
Bill Clementson