From: ········@hotmail.com
Subject: RESCUE Help Family and Friends find their missing
RESCUE Help Family and Friends find their missing

Thousands Killed; Death toll rises Thousands Still missing
Wed Dec 29, 2004

Images from the devastation throughout Asia are alarming and the
toll the recent tsunami has taken on human life is beyond
comprehension. Your help is desperately needed!

The initial earthquake measured 8.9 to 9.0 in magnitude on the
Richter scale and triggered enormous tidal waves, tsunami, that swept
across the Indian Ocean, striking coastal regions of Sri Lanka, India,
Indonesia, Thailand, Bangladesh, Burma and Malaysia.

More than 80,000 people have been killed...millions remain
homeless.

The United Nations has stated this will be the biggest relief
effort the world has ever seen.

4000 people still missing in Thailand half believed to be tourist
1000 Germans 1400 Swedish

No matter what size gift you're able to give it will go a long
way toward our recovery & reuniting efforts Every gift matters.

Help our family needs your gifts to help find these family members
and unite them

The devastation is immense. You can make a difference in helping
reuniting the lives of those caught in the path of this deadly
disaster. Please be as generous as you can by donating to Help our
Family

Send cheques or money orders to

Help our Family
P.O. Box 1420
Crystal Beach, Ontario
L0S 1B0

through Paypal
········@yahoo.com

Beliefnet
Send E-Mail to: ········@hotmail.com
Copyright © 2004 P Miller. All Rights Reserved