From: Pascal Bourguignon
Subject: cl-posix mail list?
Should I create a mail list of cl-posix discussion on sourceforge
or would it be better to keep cl-posix discussion here?

From: ramza2
Subject: Re: cl-posix mail list?
From: Kalle Olavi Niemitalo
Pascal Bourguignon <ยทยทยทยท@mouse-potato.com> writes:

> Should I create a mail list of cl-posix discussion on sourceforge
> or would it be better to keep cl-posix discussion here?

I think it's quite topical here, but I am not myself interested
in that project and can no longer keep up with the rate of new
messages in this group.  If you keep cl-posix on the Subject line
then I can easily ignore those (=these) threads.

If you do create a mailing list, then I would advise against
SourceForge, which mangles single-quote characters in HTML
archives and appends advertisements to messages.  Of course,
I wouldn't be reading them, so feel free to ignore this.