From: Edi Weitz
Subject: Announcement: RDNZL - .NET layer for Common Lisp
So I've made an initial release.  It's at

  <http://weitz.de/rdnzl/>

Please play with it and have fun.

Thanks to all testers[1].

Cheers,
Edi.

[1] Which refers to this article:

      <http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.lisp/msg/5678e930ec4885a6>

    The result was that I saw about 50 downloads of the small version
    and about 20 downloads of the big version.  Nobody reported
    problems with the small version but there were two people having
    problems with the big one.  These were most likely COM-related
    which only shows that integrating speech output was funny but a
    bad idea for testing RDNZL... :)

--

Lisp is not dead, it just smells funny.

From: Edi Weitz
Subject: Re: Announcement: RDNZL - .NET layer for Common Lisp
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 02:10:03 +0100, Edi Weitz <········@agharta.de> wrote:

>   <http://weitz.de/rdnzl/>

Now also ported to AllegroCL thanks to Charles A. Cox from Franz Inc.

BTW, more than 500 page views in 48 hours.  Who said Lisp was dead?

Cheers,
Edi.

--

Lisp is not dead, it just smells funny.