From: Jim O'Connor
Subject: menus in mcclim
I was just experimenting with the combination of
 sbcl     0.8.16
 clx      0.6
 mcclim   cvs checkout in the last week

Running several of the menu examples such as for example
the Examples/menutest, I find the the menuitems are always
inactive.  I tried modifying the menuitem entries
with the ":active t" option, but to no effect.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

--Jim O'Connor
From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: Re: menus in mcclim
Jim O'Connor <·············@earthlink.net> writes:

> Running several of the menu examples such as for example
> the Examples/menutest, I find the the menuitems are always
> inactive.  I tried modifying the menuitem entries
> with the ":active t" option, but to no effect.

Maybe the application, for some reason, is unable to access the
command table in which the menu commands are defined.

Paolo
Recommended Common Lisp libraries/tools (see also http://clrfi.alu.org):
- ASDF/ASDF-INSTALL: system building/installation
- CL-PPCRE: regular expressions
- UFFI: Foreign Function Interface