From: Peter Seibel
Subject: Practical Common Lisp takes on ID3 tags.
I just put up a new chapter of Practical Common Lisp for review at:

  <http://www.gigamonkeys.com/book/practical-an-id3-parser.html>

In this chapter we build on the library developed in the previous
chapter to write a parser for ID3 tags (the meta-data embedded in MP3
files.) N.B. there is at least one references in this chapter to a
feature of the library developed in the last chapter that I never
actually discussed; I'll add the discussion of the function
current-binary-object to the previous chapter when I revise it; no
need to email me to tell me that I never explained it, I know.

That caveat aside, any and all comments are welcome; particularly
useful are feedback about what parts are confusing and what parts are
particularly helpful.

-Peter