From: norman werner
Subject: security / webprogramming
Hello,

I am playing around now with the fine modutils-package.
I am quite content with progress - but already i am finding myself
using

(read-from-string "user entered data")

and although i am by no means an expert regarding lisp or programming
in general i do realize that this is certainly a bad idea.

So my question goes:

What are youre TOP-5 stupidities
from an security point of view regarding
lisp-programming for the www?

thanks

Norman

From: norman werner
Subject: Re: security / webprogramming
·············@student.uni-magdeburg.de (norman werner) wrote in message news:<····························@posting.google.com>...
> Hello,
>
> I am playing around now with the fine modutils-package.

modlisp. there is no reason to call it modutils.
i have to remember this.

Norman
From: John Thingstad
Well, I can emtion one. Not setting read-eval to nil when reading from a
stream.