From: Björn Lindberg
Subject: nntp.common-lisp.net
It seems that most of the mailing lists are no longer mirrored to
NNTP. Is that on purpose?

Bj�rn
From: ·········@random-state.net
Subject: Re: nntp.common-lisp.net
Bj?rn Lindberg <·······@nada.kth.se> wrote:

> It seems that most of the mailing lists are no longer mirrored to
> NNTP. Is that on purpose?

No. I'll see what can be done about this, but given the current workload
of all maintainers I must say that it's not a priority -- so it may take a
while.

Also: if you experience any promlems with / have questions about
common-lisp.net, then admin at common-lisp dot net is the right
place: even though I read cll, not all common-lisp.net admins do.

Cheers,

 -- Nikodemus                   "Not as clumsy or random as a C++ or Java.
                             An elegant weapon for a more civilized time."