From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: Happy birthday to Common-Lisp.net
If I recall correctly, around this time last year, Common-Lisp.net
went online.  A year later it hosts 76 Lisp projects, some of which
are umbrella projects that include more smaller projects.  A big thank
to the Common-Lisp maintainers, and all the developers of hosted
projects, for a great resource.

Paolo

From: Marco Antoniotti
Subject: Re: Happy birthday to Common-Lisp.net
I am very happy to second that.

The Common-lisp.net maintainers are doing a great job for all of us.

Cheers
--
Marco

From: quasi
On Tue, 10 Aug 2004, Marco Antoniotti spake thusly:

> I am very happy to second that.
>
> The Common-lisp.net maintainers are doing a great job for all of us.

Happy Birthday & Thanks Folks.

--
quasi

Utopia Unlimited!