From: Antonio Menezes Leitao
Subject: ASDF and initially-do/finally-do
Hi,

Sorry to bother but couldn't find a better place to ask.

What is the correct way to define an asdf-usable defsystem that
includes something similar to mk:defsystem options :initally-do and
:finally-do?

I noticed that these options were available in older versions of asdf
but current versions do not seem to provide them.  I searched the asdf
documentation but couldn't find what I needed.

I want to use these options, e.g., to install a special readtable
needed to compile certain files.  Is there a better way to do this
with asdf that doesn't require :initially-do?

Thanks in advance,

Ant�nio Leit�o.