From: Tim Howe
Subject: job opportunity (including Lisp hacking) in Orlando, FL
Greetings all.  My apologies for the commercial nature of this post,
but given the recent thread bandying around statements that a good
half of us are unemployed, I hope it may be of interest.

I work for a national resort chain which has recently expanded its
operations considerably and does a relatively large amount of in-house
development, including both the development of new software and
integration with/of heterogeneous third-party systems.

Due to the increased workload, we're looking to increase our team.  We
have a lot of low-hanging fruit which isn't being touched; it's not
overly complex but does need to be done right.  Experience with
content management would be a huge plus as a good portion of the job
will be working on our internal Web content (static and dynamic).

Familiarity with Lisp, SQL, and Unix are essential.  Development won't
be just Lisp though, since we have a variety of off-the-shelf software
that will need to be enhanced and customized.  Also be comfortable
with Microsoft Windows and Office as you will be expected to provide
end-user support on a regular basis.

If you're interested shoot me an email and your r�sum� and I'll be
happy to provide more details.