From: Camille Troillard
Subject: .NET and Lisp
Hello,

I am developping a .NET application that makes heavy use of observers
and notifications (events in C#).  I considered many times to switch to
a Lisp runtime but some important parts of the program must run under
the .NET environment.

I would like to know if someone knows of .NET aware Lisp implementation
(apart from DotLisp which is not enough "lisp-ish" at my taste).
I am currently consireding using Python.NET.  Though Python is fine and
has sort-of closures, Lisp will miss me very much.

Thank you for your suggestions!

Camille.

From: Pedro Pinto
Subject: Re: .NET and Lisp
Perhaps Scheme is lisp-ish enough? If so you might want to take a look
at mzscheme[1] with dot-scheme[2].

[1] http://www.plt-scheme.org
[2] http://www.rivendell.ws/dot-scheme

-pp

From: Camille Troillard
Thank you, I think this is of great interest!