From: Alexander Schreiber
Subject: Announce: lisp-cgi-utils 0.1
Hi!

I hereby announce the first release of lisp-cgi-utils 0.1, a small
toolkit to help developing web CGI applications in Common Lisp. It
handles the HTTP/CGI interface:
 - read environment variables,
 - read HTTP GET/POST variables,
and also helps generating HTML, with special support for working with
HTML forms. The HTML support is not completed, some less used tags are
still missing and will be added as needed.

http://www.thangorodrim.de/software/lisp-cgi-utils/index.html

Although this is the first public release, the code is not untested, but
in fact was used in building a small CGI base web application.

I hope this small piece of code is useful to somebody else beside me.

Regards,
       Alex.
 looks like work."                                      -- Thomas A. Edison