From: RCS / RI
Subject: CL-HTTP source?
I have been trying to follow the links from the CL-HTTP home page:

http://www.ai.mit.edu/projects/iiip/doc/cl-http/home-page.html

but http://wilson.ai.mit.edu and ftp://ftp.ai.mit.edu have been
unreachable for the past few weeks.  Is there a mirror where I can
download from?

-mikeu

--
The Retro-Computing Society of RI, Inc.                   (401) 861-1977
25 Eagle St Bldg 5 Ste 206                      http://www.osfn.org/rcs/
From: Barry Wilkes
Subject: Re: CL-HTTP source?
RCS / RI <ยทยทยท@osfn.org> writes:

> I have been trying to follow the links from the CL-HTTP home page:
>
> http://www.ai.mit.edu/projects/iiip/doc/cl-http/home-page.html
>
> but http://wilson.ai.mit.edu and ftp://ftp.ai.mit.edu have been
> unreachable for the past few weeks.  Is there a mirror where I can
> download from?

I know from the mailing list that there have been problems of late with the
servers.  The following mirror seems OK :

http://ftp.se.kde.org/pub/www/servers/cl-http/

The latest release is 70.190a

Barry.