From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: Guided tour of CLIM: 1991 article for Lisp Pointers
I'm back into--CLIM--archaeology.  After extensive browsing of the
CLIM mailing list archive, and a mail exchange with the list, I have
been finally able to track this interesting 1991 tutorial article
published in Lisp Pointers:

  "A Guided Tour of the Common Lisp Interface Manager"
  Ramana Rao, William M. York, Dennis Doughty
  ftp://ftp.parc.xerox.com/transient/janssen/lp90.ps

Paolo

From: Raymond Tam
My .ps reader (ggv) display the first page but complain about the rest of the doc,

Can your reader display them, if yes, can you send me a converted pdf copy ?

Thanks,
Raymond

From: Thomas F. Burdick
··········@hotmail.com (Raymond Tam) writes:

> My .ps reader (ggv) display the first page but complain about the rest of the doc,
>
> Can your reader display them, if yes, can you send me a converted pdf copy ?

Try ps2pdf.com, it has no problem with the ps.

--
           /|_     .-----------------------.
         ,'  .\  / | No to Imperialist war |
From: Thomas F. Burdick
···@famine.OCF.Berkeley.EDU (Thomas F. Burdick) writes:

> ··········@hotmail.com (Raymond Tam) writes:
>
> > My .ps reader (ggv) display the first page but complain about the rest of the doc,
> >
> > Can your reader display them, if yes, can you send me a converted pdf copy ?
>
> Try ps2pdf.com, it has no problem with the ps.

Ick, kind of, but it's really illegible.  I put a fixed copy of the
postscript and a better pdf file than ps2pdf.com produces here:

  http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~tfb/misc/lp90.ps.gz
  http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~tfb/misc/lp90.pdf

You probably want to print both of them out, though.

--
           /|_     .-----------------------.
         ,'  .\  / | No to Imperialist war |
From: Kenny Tilton
Raymond Tam wrote:

> My .ps reader (ggv) display the first page but complain about the rest of the doc,

me, too. I have Ghostview on win32, perty recent.

kt

--
Home? http://tilton-technology.com
Cells? http://www.common-lisp.net/project/cells/
From: Cesar Rabak
Kenny Tilton escreveu:

 > Raymond Tam wrote:
 >
 >> My .ps reader (ggv) display the first page but complain about the
 >> rest of the doc,
 >

 > me, too. I have Ghostview on win32, perty recent.

W/Ghostview 4.0 (don't know how [ir]recent it is, About says 2001-06-02)
it opens and reads all pages sequentially, but cannot backpage or jump
pages: "No page numbering available".

Document has 21 pages available for reading.

--
Cesar Rabak
From: Pascal Costanza
Kenny Tilton wrote:

> Raymond Tam wrote:
>
>> My .ps reader (ggv) display the first page but complain about the rest
>> of the doc,
>
> me, too. I have Ghostview on win32, perty recent.

I have used ps2pdf an my Mac, and I think this stems from the LaTeX
distribution that is recommended by TeXShop. Anyway, I have been able to
produce a pdf file that works. If anyone wants to put it on a web
server, please contact me.

BTW, I have enjoyed reading that paper. Thanks to Paolo for finding it.

Pascal

--
1st European Lisp and Scheme Workshop
June 13 - Oslo, Norway - co-located with ECOOP 2004