From: Edi Weitz
Subject: Books again
In case you've missed it:

  <http://www.franz.com/about/press_room/lisp_books.lhtml>

Edi.

From: Peter Seibel
Subject: Re: Books again
Edi Weitz <···@agharta.de> writes:

> In case you've missed it:
>
>   <http://www.franz.com/about/press_room/lisp_books.lhtml>

Not that anyone here is likely to care one way or the other but I
wanted to publically correct one mistake in that press release--I was
not a "founding member of WebLogic" (I wish!), just an early employee.
(I've emailed the folks at Franz and Apress about it.)

-Peter

From: David Sletten
Peter Seibel wrote:

> Edi Weitz <···@agharta.de> writes:
>

>>In case you've missed it:
>>
>>  <http://www.franz.com/about/press_room/lisp_books.lhtml>
>

> Not that anyone here is likely to care one way or the other but I
> wanted to publically correct one mistake in that press release--I was
> not a "founding member of WebLogic" (I wish!), just an early employee.
> (I've emailed the folks at Franz and Apress about it.)
>
> -Peter

Maybe that's why we haven't taken over the world--we Lispers are too
damn honest!