From: Robert Bruce Carleton
Subject: MCL community
I noticed that the comp.lang.lisp.mcl group is pretty quiet.  Does most
of the MCL community hang out somewhere else?

Thanks,

			--Bruce

From: Erann Gat
Subject: Re: MCL community
In article <···············@corp.supernews.com>, Robert Bruce Carleton
<···@hakuhale.net> wrote:

> I noticed that the comp.lang.lisp.mcl group is pretty quiet.  Does most
> of the MCL community hang out somewhere else?

Yes, mostly on the info-mcl mailing list.  See digitool's web site for
info on how to sign up.

E.
From: Robert Bruce Carleton
Thanks to both of you.

Best regards,

    --Bruce

From: Pascal Costanza
Robert Bruce Carleton wrote:

> I noticed that the comp.lang.lisp.mcl group is pretty quiet.  Does most
> of the MCL community hang out somewhere else?

Pascal

--
ECOOP 2004 Workshops - Oslo, Norway
*1st European Lisp and Scheme Workshop, June 13*