From: Marc Battyani
Subject: mod_lisp repository
A mod_lisp repository is online. It's a subversion repository and it is
there:
http://www.fractalconcept.com:8000/open-source/mod_lisp/

Some kind mod_lisp users sent me mod_lisp version for Apache 2. I will merge
them into the main mod_lisp when they are tested enough. (and when I can find
some time to do it ;-)

They are numbered in the order I've got them.
mod_lisp2-1.c : A mod_lisp 2.33 modification for Apache2 from Guido Zayas
mod_lisp2-2.c : A native Apache2 version from Chris Hanson
mod_lisp2-3.c : The #1 modified by Marco Antoniotti

Thanks to all and have fun!

Marc Battyani
From: Marc Battyani
Subject: Re: mod_lisp repository
I wrote:
> A mod_lisp repository is online. It's a subversion repository and it is
> there:
> http://www.fractalconcept.com:8000/open-source/mod_lisp/

Sorry, it's :
http://www.fractalconcept.com:8000/public/open-source/mod_lisp/

> Some kind mod_lisp users sent me mod_lisp version for Apache 2. I will
merge
> them into the main mod_lisp when they are tested enough. (and when I can
find
> some time to do it ;-)
>
> They are numbered in the order I've got them.
> mod_lisp2-1.c : A mod_lisp 2.33 modification for Apache2 from Guido Zayas
> mod_lisp2-2.c : A native Apache2 version from Chris Hanson
> mod_lisp2-3.c : The #1 modified by Marco Antoniotti
>
> Thanks to all and have fun!

The mod_lisp home page is here:
http://www.fractalconcept.com/asp/html/mod_lisp.html

Marc