From: Marc Battyani
Subject: cl-pdf and cl-typesetting repositories merged
Hello,

As cl-typesetting depends heavily on cl-pdf, I merged the cl-pdf and
cl-typesetting repositories into a single repository.

The full repository is here:
http://www.fractalconcept.com:8000/open-source/

The cl-pdf part:
http://www.fractalconcept.com:8000/open-source/cl-pdf/

The cl-typesetting part:
http://www.fractalconcept.com:8000/open-source/cl-typesetting/

It's a subversion repository.

I hope to be able to make a new release of cl-typesetting next week with all
the stuff added by Dmitri Ivanov (col-span and splitable tables, document
layout, etc.). Though all this is already in the repository.

Marc
From: Marc Battyani
Subject: Re: cl-pdf and cl-typesetting repositories merged
I wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> As cl-typesetting depends heavily on cl-pdf, I merged the cl-pdf and
> cl-typesetting repositories into a single repository.
>
> The full repository is here:
> http://www.fractalconcept.com:8000/open-source/
>
> The cl-pdf part:
> http://www.fractalconcept.com:8000/open-source/cl-pdf/
>
> The cl-typesetting part:
> http://www.fractalconcept.com:8000/open-source/cl-typesetting/
>
> It's a subversion repository.
>
> I hope to be able to make a new release of cl-typesetting next week with
all
> the stuff added by Dmitri Ivanov (col-span and splitable tables, document
> layout, etc.). Though all this is already in the repository.

The cl-pdf home page is here:
http://www.fractalconcept.com/asp/html/cl-pdf.html

The cl-typesetting home page is here:
http://www.fractalconcept.com/asp/html/cl-typesetting.html