From: Noel Welsh
Subject: UK Lispers & Scheme UK Meeting: 7 April 2004
Scheme UK Meeting: 7 April 2004

The next meeting of the Scheme UK user's group
will be held on Wednesday, 7 April 2004 from 7pm
till we leave for the pub.  The meeting will take
place at the offices of LShift (see
http://www.lshift.net/contact.html for
directions).  This meeting will be held in
conjuction with UK Lispers.

Dan Barlow will lead a discussion about threading
implementations in Common Lisp (probably with a
certain amount of focus on what to do with special
bindings).

Scheme UK is a UK based group of people interested
in the Scheme programming language in particular,
and advanced programming languages in general.  We
are interested in both practical and theoretic
aspects.  We meet on the first Thursday of each
month.  Newcomers are welcome.

For more details see:

  http://schematics.sourceforge.net/scheme-uk/