From: Michael Shestero
Subject: Just a simple "toy"-like LISP implementation on C++
Hello,

Please visit the page http://cyber.miem.edu.ru/~shestero/.
It is about free my tiny implementation of LISP written on C++.

Could anybody give me references or URLs to such open-source simple
LISP-implementation (written after 2000)?

With respect,
Shestero Michael

From: Kenny Tilton
Subject: Re: Just a simple "toy"-like LISP implementation on C++
Michael Shestero wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Please visit the page http://cyber.miem.edu.ru/~shestero/.
> It is about free my tiny implementation of LISP written on C++.

Cool.

Digression: Apparently Lisp is busting out all over, first in the guise
of interactive languages with Lisp-like features, now as Lisp itself
inside C++. Seems like a slippery slope leading to folks realizing they
could simply do a little FFI work and then they could just use CL with
all those C libraries (and C++ with a little more effort, IIUC.)

Speaking of CL talking to other languages, I just noticed Franz's
jLinker on Cliki. Having been summarily bounced from Cliki recently with
consequent heavy damage to:

    http://alu.cliki.net/The%20Road%20to%20Lisp%20Survey

...because I had the temerity to put up some pages about CL (nothing
proprietary!), I am delighted to learn jLinker must be open source. But
I could not find the link to the source and Java glue libraries. Anybody
got those?

:)

> Could anybody give me references or URLs to such open-source simple
> LISP-implementation (written after 2000)?

<g> Everyone seems to be writing a Lisp except me. :( Not sure I have
heard of anyone releasing source, tho. Have you checked?:

    http://www.cliki.net/Common%20Lisp%20implementation

kenny
From: A J Le Couteur Bisson
"Michael Shestero" <········@cyber.miem.edu.ru> wrote in message
···················@ID-54498.news.uni-berlin.de...
> Could anybody give me references or URLs to such open-source simple
> LISP-implementation (written after 2000)?

I have an interpreter written in C++ (but not especially object oriented)
 for Borland C++ Builder at www.abisson.co.uk/ajblisp.
Its a Lisp-1 and it has 200-odd functions.
I use it for algorithm development and it seems to work well.

Regards,
Andy