From: Burton Samograd
Subject: OnLisp in html or other formats?
Hi All,

I'm trying to collect all my lisp documentation together in text
display friendly formats (such as html and info) and was wondering if
OnLisp is available in any other format besides pdf.  Pdf is nice, but
slow, especially compared to emacs-w3m.

Or, if that's not available, does anyone know of a utility that can
convert pdf's to *decent* html?  I've found ps2text to be handy, but
the output needs to be reformatted and tweaked to be useful...

Thanks in advance.

--
burton samograd
······@hotmail.com

From: Bruce Stephens
Subject: Re: OnLisp in html or other formats?

<http://t2100cdt.kippona.net/linux/lisp/>
From: Cor Gest
It is Downloadable on PaulGraham's site in postscript and pdf.

http://www.paulgraham.com/onlisptext.html

cor

--
(setq  reply-to (concatenate 'string "Cor Gest "" <cor"'(··@)"clsnet.nl>"))
Do you want to secure your system?        Click on OK to Secure Your system