From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: Digitool's CLIM repository: is it gone?
Digitool's CLIM repository used to be accessible at:

  ftp://ftp.digitool.com/pub/clim/

But all I get in `pub/' directory is the `mcl/' directory. Is the CLIM
repository still available?

Paolo
--
Paolo Amoroso <·······@mclink.it>
From: Scott McKay
Subject: Re: Digitool's CLIM repository: is it gone?
"Paolo Amoroso" <·······@mclink.it> wrote in message
···················@plato.moon.paoloamoroso.it...
> Digitool's CLIM repository used to be accessible at:
>
>   ftp://ftp.digitool.com/pub/clim/
>
> But all I get in `pub/' directory is the `mcl/' directory. Is the CLIM
> repository still available?

Steve Hain just told me

"All the contribs on the FTP server are gone, since theat disk died. I've
started
 uploading contribs from one of the CDs to the new FTP site; I'll do the
CLIM
 stuff soon. Most actively update contribs are now at their authors' sites,
 or (as we've been encouraging) at MCL's HotDispatch OfficeFront.

 - Steve"

Scott says, go to www.hotdispatch.com, find the MCL Officefront,
and download from there.