From: Robert Goldman
Subject: Garnet Query
Is there anyone on the list who was involved with the Garnet project and
who knows the internals of the garnet graphics?

I'm trying to enhance the treatment of pixmaps (in particular, correctly
handle XPM files with "None" entries in the colormaps), but really don't
know the lowest levels (GEM and CLX) of the Garnet hierarchy that well.

Thank you very much,
From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: Re: Garnet Query
Robert Goldman writes:

> Is there anyone on the list who was involved with the Garnet project
> and who knows the internals of the garnet graphics?

I suggest that you post your quesry to the garnet-users list.

Paolo
--
Paolo Amoroso <·······@mclink.it>