From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: LUV 93 CLIM tutorial: looking for part I/Vincent Keunen
The CMU Common Lisp Repository provides only part II--slides and
code--of the LUV 93 CLIM tutorial:

  ftp://ftp.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/ai-repository/ai/lang/lisp/gui/clim/clim_2/luv93tut/0.html

Part I is apparently unavailable. Does any of you have a copy of the
code and/or slides? If not, do you happen to know Vincent Keunen (at
the time at Network Research Belgium), who is listed at the repository
as the contact person for the tutorial? Is Vincent the author of the
LUV 93 CLIM tutorial?

Paolo
--
Paolo Amoroso <·······@mclink.it>

From: Scott McKay
"Paolo Amoroso" <·······@mclink.it> wrote in message
···················@plato.moon.paoloamoroso.it...
> The CMU Common Lisp Repository provides only part II--slides and
> code--of the LUV 93 CLIM tutorial:

ftp://ftp.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/ai-repository/ai/lang/lisp/gui/clim/clim
_2/luv93tut/0.html

> Part I is apparently unavailable. Does any of you have a copy of the
> code and/or slides? If not, do you happen to know Vincent Keunen (at
> the time at Network Research Belgium), who is listed at the repository
> as the contact person for the tutorial? Is Vincent the author of the
> LUV 93 CLIM tutorial?

Where was LUV `93?  It might lso have been done by
either me or John Aspinall, but if it was, I am sure I could
not find the materials.  I just can't remember...
From: Paolo Amoroso
Scott McKay writes:

> Where was LUV `93?  It might lso have been done by

It took place in Cambridge, MA.

> either me or John Aspinall, but if it was, I am sure I could
> not find the materials.  I just can't remember...

Some of the CLIM tutorial's source files indeed include the comment
"Written by John Aspinall at Harlequin, Inc". Does he still work at
Xanalys? How can I contact him?

A few days ago I was able to find via Google a LUV '93 announcement
posted by Barry Margolin to a mailing list, but I can no longer locate
it. Although the announcement did mention the CLIM tutorial, it told
that the instructor was still to be announced. The plot thickens... :)

Thanks anyway,

Paolo
--
Paolo Amoroso <·······@mclink.it>
From: Paolo Amoroso
Paolo Amoroso writes:

> Some of the CLIM tutorial's source files indeed include the comment
> "Written by John Aspinall at Harlequin, Inc". Does he still work at
> Xanalys? How can I contact him?

A Google search didn't turn anything useful. If you have current
contact information for John Aspinall, I would appreciate it if you
could contact me.

Paolo
--
Paolo Amoroso <·······@mclink.it>