From: Espen Vestre
Subject: ILC 03 paper/latex question
Hello ILC-03 speakers!

I've asked Ray this on mail as well, but in case he isn't able to answer
it before it gets too late here in "old Europe", I wonder if any of
you might have the right answer (yes, I know I'm late, but the paper
is ready and I would like to mail it to Ray today).

I'm preparing my ILC-03 paper with the (alternate) LaTeX style file.
That style file seems to assume that the paper is going to be included
as .tex source, and used stand-alone it will put some dummy values into
the copyright notice on the first page. I will have to use it standalone,
since the submission instructions say that

Anyway, copyright "ACM-something" isn't appropriate, is it?

So what would be the right TeX hacking to do to replace the funny-looking
ACM copyright notice with something reasonable?
--
  \thanks in advance,
    Espen