From: Salvador Fandino
Subject: pwig
Hello,

I have started a new project, pwig, that wraps SWIG on Pyhton (using
SWIG itself) and allows to add support for new programing languages
writting extension modules on Python rather than on C++.

I have seen messages on this newsgroup from time to time about the
difficulties of interfacing Lisp and C/C++ code and considering
extending SWIG to generate wrappers for Lisp but seeing it as a
difficult task because it had to be done in C/C++.

People here use to be Python-friendly so maybe somebody would like to
create a Lisp module for pwig now!

pwig is hosted at SourceForge: http://pwig.sourceforge.net

Bye,

  - Salva