From: Edi Weitz
Subject: New books
Looks like they're really coming. At the very least they already have
covers and ISBNs... :)

  <http://www.apress.com/book/bookDisplay.html?bID=237>
  <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1590592204/>

Edi.

From: Edi Weitz
Subject: Re: New books
On 07 Sep 2003 02:06:46 +0200, Edi Weitz <···@agharta.de> wrote:

>  <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1590592204/>

If that one doesn't work (someone told me) try searching Amazon for
ISBN 1590592204. Either I'm too dumb to find this one on Apress'
website or they don't have it listed but you can pre-order it from
Amazon. (It's "The ANSI Common Lisp Reference Book" by David
Margolies.)

See also

  <http://www.google.com/groups?selm=mkfzlihr9y.fsf%40*n*o*s*p*a*m*franz.com&output=gplain>.

Edi.
From: Doug Tolton
On 07 Sep 2003 11:34:28 +0200, Edi Weitz <···@agharta.de> wrote:

>On 07 Sep 2003 02:06:46 +0200, Edi Weitz <···@agharta.de> wrote:
>
>>  <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1590592204/>
>
>If that one doesn't work (someone told me) try searching Amazon for
>ISBN 1590592204. Either I'm too dumb to find this one on Apress'
>website or they don't have it listed but you can pre-order it from
>Amazon. (It's "The ANSI Common Lisp Reference Book" by David
>Margolies.)
>
>See also
>
>  <http://www.google.com/groups?selm=mkfzlihr9y.fsf%40*n*o*s*p*a*m*franz.com&output=gplain>.
>
>Edi.

Paul Graham mentioned on his site they would be re-releasing On Lisp,
has anyone heard anything about this?

Doug Tolton
(format t ···@~a~a.~a" "dtolton" "ya" "hoo" "com")
From: Lars Brinkhoff

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=add24301.0306271142.2b67e898%40posting.google.com

--
Lars Brinkhoff,         Services for Unix, Linux, GCC, HTTP
Brinkhoff Consulting    http://www.brinkhoff.se/
From: Edi Weitz
On 07 Sep 2003 02:06:46 +0200, I wrote:

> Looks like they're really coming. At the very least they already
> have covers and ISBNs... :)
>
>   <http://www.apress.com/book/bookDisplay.html?bID=237>
>   <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1590592204/>

Apress has finally realized that they're about to release the second
item of the list above:

  <http://www.apress.com/book/bookDisplay.html?bID=263>

BTW, the book is filed under ".NET > C/C++/C#" - hmmm...

Edi.
From: Matthew Danish
On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 06:20:36PM +0200, Edi Weitz wrote:
> BTW, the book is filed under ".NET > C/C++/C#" - hmmm...

Naturally: C/C++/C#/CL.

--
; Matthew Danish <·······@andrew.cmu.edu>
; Signed or encrypted mail welcome.