From: Peter Seibel
Subject: Bay Area Lispniks tomorrow
[Sorry for the late notice but I sort of figured everyone who'd care
is on the scheduling mailing list already. Anyway, just in case,
here's the announcement.]

Tomorrow, the Bay Area Lispniks will finally live true to its name and
venture forth to the South Bay for an Indian lunch buffet at Suraj's
restaurant in Redwood City.

The address is:

  2550 El Camino Real
  Redwood City, California 94063

and there are directions on their website at:

  <http://www.surajrestaurant.com/>.

We have a reservation for noon and we're going to be in an otherwise
unused banquet room in the back so if you decide at the last minute
you want to check out a Lispniks meeting, feel free to stop by.

-Peter

P.S. If you'd like to be added to the mailing list where the
scheduling for these meetings happens, drop me an email.

From: ··········@YahooGroups.Com
Subject: Re: Bay Area Lispniks tomorrow
{{Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 00:41:33 GMT
  From: Peter Seibel <·····@javamonkey.com>
  Tomorrow, the Bay Area Lispniks will finally live true to its name
  and venture forth to the South Bay for an Indian lunch buffet at
  Suraj's restaurant in Redwood City.}}

Sigh, I saw this in Google for the very first time just a few minutes
ago this evening, ten days too late for me to attend.
From: Doug Tolton
On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 19:31:41 -0700, ··········@YahooGroups.Com wrote:

>{{Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 00:41:33 GMT
>  From: Peter Seibel <·····@javamonkey.com>
>  Tomorrow, the Bay Area Lispniks will finally live true to its name
>  and venture forth to the South Bay for an Indian lunch buffet at
>  Suraj's restaurant in Redwood City.}}
>
>Sigh, I saw this in Google for the very first time just a few minutes
>ago this evening, ten days too late for me to attend.

At least now you know about it.  You can attend the next one.

Doug Tolton
(format t ···@~a~a.~a" "dtolton" "ya" "hoo" "com")