From: amit phalgune
Subject: General info sought
Hi,
I am looking for a LISP implementation ( preferably free ) (open
source) which supports multithreading and runs on windows, Max OS 10 ,
Unix and/or Sun machines.

Any pointers on this will be of great help

Thanks in advance
Amit

From: Friedrich Dominicus
Subject: Re: General info sought
········@cs.orst.edu (amit phalgune) writes:

> Hi,
> I am looking for a LISP implementation ( preferably free ) (open
> source) which supports multithreading and runs on windows, Max OS 10 ,
> Unix and/or Sun machines.
>
> Any pointers on this will be of great help
there is no free version available which covers that all. But
LispWorks from Xanalys works on all the mentioned systems.

Regards
Friedrich
From: lin8080
amit phalgune schrieb:

> I am looking for a LISP implementation ...
> ... supports multithreading ...

> Any pointers on this will be of great help

Try this one (its an older link)

http://www.techno.net/pcl/tm/plisp/pr-java/index.htm

This looks good for the first, but
it is lisp-like in syntax