From: tom
Subject: LeLisp Documentation
Hello,

I am currently looking into code which was written in LeLisp, a couple of years ago.

Does anybody have documentation on that language?
I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks.

From: Thomas F. Burdick
Subject: Re: LeLisp Documentation
···········@myself.com (tom) writes:

> Hello,
>
> I am currently looking into code which was written in LeLisp, a couple of years ago.
>
> Does anybody have documentation on that language?
> I would really appreciate any help.
>
> Thanks.

The reference manual is "LE-LISP de l'INRIA, version 15.2 : le manuel
de reference", from 1986, ISBN: 2-7261-0470-3.
<http://www-sop.inria.fr/cgi-bin/Doris_web/bibvisu?NOTICES_W3=1058>

Good luck finding a copy, though.  I have seen tutorials on it -- try
looking around the INRIA site.

--
           /|_     .-----------------------.
         ,'  .\  / | No to Imperialist war |
From: Marc Battyani
"tom" <···········@myself.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I am currently looking into code which was written in LeLisp, a couple of
years ago.

> Does anybody have documentation on that language?
> I would really appreciate any help.

IIRC Christian Jullien was the (last ?) LeLisp maintainer.
You will find his coordinates here: http://christian.jullien.free.fr/
(It's also the site of OpenLisp an ISLISP implementation)

Marc