From: nobody
Subject: Lisp Job
From: Frederic Brunel
Subject: Re: Lisp Job
> I know there are not many jobs for Lisp programmers around, but where can I
> find those few? Are there any websites or recruitment agencies that
> specialize (or at least major of their activities are) in Lisp? Or any
> companies that are looking for Lisp programmers???

You could visit the Franz website. Sometimes they post some Lisp jobs
from other companies. I'm also spotted some offers in the gaming
industry (Look at Gamdev.net and Gamasutra.com). These jobs are not
Lisp-only and you're required to know a mainstream language as your main
skills (C++ for instance) but Lisp (or Scheme and Python) are cited as
valuable skills. I think there is a true hope to see more Lisp jobs in
the future as programs are becoming complex.

--
Frederic Brunel