From: Marc Battyani
Subject: fun again with cl-typesetting
I have not been able to find some time to work on cl-typesetting these days
so I just spent 10 minutes to update the example with yet another stupid
effect just for fun and because it's possible.
Lisp is so cool!

As usual the example is here:
http://www.fractalconcept.com/ex.pdf

Marc

From: Scott McIntire
Subject: Re: fun again with cl-typesetting
It makes me want to take charles atlas by the hand.

Hey, I really want this. What can I do to help?

- R. Scott McIntire

···············@library2.airnews.net...

From: Marc Battyani
"Scott McIntire" <····················@comcast.net> wrote
> "Marc Battyani" <·············@fractalconcept.com> wrote
> > I have not been able to find some time to work on cl-typesetting these
> days
> > so I just spent 10 minutes to update the example with yet another stupid
> > effect just for fun and because it's possible.
> > Lisp is so cool!
> >
> > As usual the example is here:
> > http://www.fractalconcept.com/ex.pdf
>
> It makes me want to take charles atlas by the hand.
>
> Hey, I really want this. What can I do to help?

I just posted a message about this. :)

Marc