From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: LUV 93 CLIM tutorial part I no longer available
The CMU Common Lisp Repository includes part II--slides and sample
code--of the LUV 93 CLIM tutorial:

  ftp://ftp.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/ai-repository/ai/lang/lisp/gui/clim/clim_2/luv93tut/0.html

There were a number of attempts in the past to locate part I, but
without success. I recently contacted John Aspinall, who confirmed to
have been the LUV 93 tutorial instructor. He said that he no longer
keeps material related to the tutorial.

So, I think that part I of the tutorial can be considered definitely
lost. I post this "time capsule" here so that it can be archived by
Google, and others looking for the tutorial can find this note.

Paolo
--
Paolo Amoroso <·······@mclink.it>