From: Rainer Joswig
Subject: ILC 2003 Pics
Five pics of the ILC 2003 are on

  http://alu.cliki.net/ILC2003Photos

From: Raffael Cavallaro
Subject: Re: ILC 2003 Pics
In article <····························@news.fu-berlin.de>,
 Rainer Joswig <······@lispmachine.de> wrote:

> Five pics of the ILC 2003 are on
>
>   http://alu.cliki.net/ILC2003Photos

Rainer,
One (or more) of your photos shows John McCarthy using a Powerbook. Did
you notice what lisp he was using - MCL? Lispworks? OpenMCL? SBCL? CLISP?

Thanks
From: Yarden Katz
> Rainer,
> One (or more) of your photos shows John McCarthy using a Powerbook. Did
> you notice what lisp he was using - MCL? Lispworks? OpenMCL? SBCL? CLISP?
>
> Thanks

He was running X windows on his mac to check his email in some
god-awful mail client, something way older than Pine, I couldn't look
close enough to tell.  I would seriously doubt he has any modern Lisp
installed, considering he acknowledged in his talk that he's not sure
whether Emacs automatically indents Lisp code nowdays..
--
Yarden Katz <······@umd.edu>  |  Mind the gap