From: chucklyfun
Subject: CLisp package search path
From: Joerg Hoehle
Subject: Re: CLisp package search path
··········@juno.com (chucklyfun) writes:

> I'm trying to figure out what the search path is for loading files or
> packages.  Most languages search the current directory, then some
> directory in the language directory, then one or two other places on
> the system or give up.  Does anyone know what CLisp does?

(describe 'custom:*load-paths*)

*LOAD-PATHS* is the symbol *LOAD-PATHS*, lies in #<PACKAGE CUSTOM>, is
accessible in 6 packages COMMON-LISP-USER, CUSTOM, EXT, FFI, SCREEN, SYSTEM, a
variable declared SPECIAL, value: (#P"" "~/lisp/**/").
Documentation as a VARIABLE:
The list of directories where programs are searched on LOAD etc.

 #<PACKAGE CUSTOM> is the package named CUSTOM.
 It exports 48 symbols to 1 package EXT.

 (#P"" "~/lisp/**/") is a list of length 2.
Documentation:
VARIABLE:
"The list of directories where programs are searched on LOAD etc."

	Jorg Hohle
Telekom/T-Systems Technology Center