From: Marc Battyani
Subject: cl-typesetting 0.6
I had some time to work on it today :)

So the latest news are
    -character encodings support in cl-pdf
    -type1 font import and embedding in cl-pdf

So now it's possible to use T1 fonts other than the 14 standard Adobe fonts
(including the TeX fonts for math mode, symbols etc.)

As usual the example is here:
www.fractalconcept.com/ex.pdf

Marc

From: Rolf Wester
Subject: Re: cl-typesetting 0.6
Marc Battyani wrote:
> I had some time to work on it today :)
>
> So the latest news are
>     -character encodings support in cl-pdf
>     -type1 font import and embedding in cl-pdf
>
> So now it's possible to use T1 fonts other than the 14 standard Adobe fonts
> (including the TeX fonts for math mode, symbols etc.)
>
> As usual the example is here:
> www.fractalconcept.com/ex.pdf
>
> Marc

Hi Marc,

this really looks great. Being a Tex user and CL-fan I would like to try
cl-typesetting. Unfortunately I couldn't find it on your website.
Besides this when trying to download cl-pdf I get the reply:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /fcweb/download/cl-pdf-1.1.2.tar.gz
on this server.
Apache/1.3.26 Server at www.fractalconcept.com Port 80

Did I do anything wrong?

Regards

Rolf Wester

P.S.: I also couldn't download the images in the SoftScan pages.
From: Marc Battyani
"Rolf Wester" <······@ilt.fraunhofer.de> wrote
> Marc Battyani wrote:
> > I had some time to work on it today :)
> >
> > So the latest news are
> >     -character encodings support in cl-pdf
> >     -type1 font import and embedding in cl-pdf
> >
> > So now it's possible to use T1 fonts other than the 14 standard Adobe
fonts
> > (including the TeX fonts for math mode, symbols etc.)
> >
> > As usual the example is here:
> > www.fractalconcept.com/ex.pdf
> >
> Hi Marc,
>
> this really looks great. Being a Tex user and CL-fan I would like to try
> cl-typesetting. Unfortunately I couldn't find it on your website.

I did not released anything publically yet. I will very soon start to send it
to people wanting to contribute to it.

> Besides this when trying to download cl-pdf I get the reply:
>
> Forbidden
> You don't have permission to access /fcweb/download/cl-pdf-1.1.2.tar.gz
> on this server.
> Apache/1.3.26 Server at www.fractalconcept.com Port 80
>
> Did I do anything wrong?

No, I did... When I uploaded the latest site version, I forgot to setup
correctly the file permissions.
It should work now.

> Rolf Wester
>
> P.S.: I also couldn't download the images in the SoftScan pages.

Same problem. Corrected.
BTW I never find time to update my web site so there are lots of stuff that
are not on it.

Marc