From: Russell S.
Subject: Incomplete FFI type INT is not allowed here
Hi,

I'm trying to integrate a C program with CLISP.

Here's my C function:
int create_window(int x_pos, int y_pos)
{ ... }

Here's my Lisp interface (logo-interface.lisp):
(ffi:def-call-out create-window
    (:name "create_window")
    (:language :stdc)
    (:arguments (x_pos int) (y_pos int))
    (:return-type int))

But when I execute: clisp -c logo-interface.lisp

I get:
Compiling file /usr/home/rjs/work/logo/logo-interface.lisp ...
*** - Incomplete FFI type INT is not allowed here.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Russell

From: Kaz Kylheku
Subject: Re: Incomplete FFI type INT is not allowed here
··············@yahoo.com (Russell S.) wrote in message news:<···························@posting.google.com>...

> Here's my Lisp interface (logo-interface.lisp):
> (ffi:def-call-out create-window
   ^^^^

>     (:name "create_window")
>     (:language :stdc)
>     (:arguments (x_pos int) (y_pos int))
                         ^^^^

Here, you want FFI:INT. Or else use the FFI package in the present
package so you can refer to these symbols by their unqualified names.
From: Russell S.
Thank-you! That fixed it.