From: Rob Warnock
Subject: Re: See you at the ILC
| > > See you Sunday. :)
| >
| > Roll call, flying out tomorrow, I'll be at ILC Mon-Wed.
| > Wonder how much of the West Coast we'll have out there.
|
| I'll be there, and rumor has it at least two other CRACL people are going.
+---------------

I'll be there. Taking the red-eye tonight [Saturday], so I
may fall asleep in some of the tutorials Sunday.  ;-}  ;-}

And ISTR at least one person from SRI (Menlo Park) will be there...

-Rob

-----
Rob Warnock			<····@rpw3.org>
627 26th Avenue			<URL:http://rpw3.org/>
San Mateo, CA 94403		(650)572-2607
From: Scott McKay
I will be there on a recruiting mission for ITA.

I will be looking for one or two really crack computer scientists
who are great hackers.  Being a good Lisp hacker is a plus,
and being afraid of C is a minus.  Experience in hard AI search
problems or machine learning is also a plus.

See you there.