From: Marc Battyani
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] mod_lisp 2.33
The release 2.33 of mod_lisp is online here:
http://www.fractalconcept.com/asp/html/mod_lisp.html

mod_lisp 2.33 is an Apache 1.3 module to easily write web applications in
Lisp.
mod_lisp talk from Apache to lisp processes by sockets with a very
straightforward protocol to handle a request

From the change log:

  Version 2.33
  Added a couple of new headers like "Log-Notice" and so on.
  They are named like the corresponding log levels in httpd_log.h.
  The "default" log level (i.e. the one sent by just "Log") has not changed.
  (contributed by Edi Weitz)

  Version 2.32
  Removed duplicate URL header sent to Lisp.
  moved server-id header before the user http headers for security.
  do not transmit any "end" header that could be sent by an malicious user
  (Thanks to Robert Macomber for the security screening)

mod_lisp 2.33 is an Apache 1.3 module it does not work with Apache 2.0.
I started to work on an Apache 2.0 version but it's not finished yet and it
is in standby for now as I 'm working on cl-typesetting. So if somebody wants
to help to finish it, please contact me. ;-)

Marc