From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: Rainer Joswig's weblog inaccessible?
Is Rainer Joswig's weblog still publicly accessible?

  http://lispm.dyndns.org:8000

A link to it was added at the end of September to:

  http://www.cliki.net/Weblog

and mentioned in Lemonodor. But now the link has been removed from
CLiki, and when I try to access Rainer's weblog, I get a request for
username and password. Is this a temporary glitch?

Paolo
--
Paolo Amoroso <·······@mclink.it>
From: Daniel Barlow
Subject: Re: Rainer Joswig's weblog inaccessible?
Paolo Amoroso <·······@mclink.it> writes:

> and mentioned in Lemonodor. But now the link has been removed from
> CLiki, and when I try to access Rainer's weblog, I get a request for
> username and password. Is this a temporary glitch?

To the best of my knowledge Rainer doesn't read c.l.l often; you'd be
better off asking him directly.  Maybe he's been lemonodored (Lisp
equivalent of "slashdotted") ...

(Anyone interested in Lisp news could do worse than keep an eye on
www.lemonodor.com - and judging from my referrer logs, many people
already do.  Do keep an eye on it, that is.  I don't have stats on how
many do worse)

-dan

--

   http://web.metacircles.com/cirCLe_CD - Free Software Lisp/Linux distro