From: Antonio Menezes Leitao
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] The Linj Language
I'm please to announce the Linj language, a Common Lisp-like
language that compiles to readable Java code.

Linj has been under development (and use) in the last few years and
a prototype version was presented at ILC 2002, in San Francisco.

I will present the new developments at ILC 2003 but, for all
of you that will not attend the conference, I decided to put
some material online.

At http://www.evaluator.pt/linj.html you will find a tutorial
(in HTML) and a manual (in PDF).  Note that the manual is still
very incomplete. I plan to make it better when I return from ILC.

I will be pleased to hear all your comments.

Best regards,

Antonio Leitao