From: Hans-Peter Wickern
Subject: LISP implementation in windows with graphics capabilities?
There is a windows lisp called newlisp there: http://www.nuevatec.com/newlisp/

It is not a full blown commonlisp, but lightweight and has some nice features.

Hans-Peter

From: Joe Marshall
·········@t-online.de (Hans-Peter Wickern) writes:

> There is a windows lisp called newlisp there: http://www.nuevatec.com/newlisp/
>
> It is not a full blown commonlisp, but lightweight and has some nice features.

It's *very* quirky.  Single namespace, dynamically scoped, lists that start with
the symbol 'lambda are functions, format taken from C, no arrays or hash tables,
a truly bizarre mechanism for objects (it modifies the source code to achieve
local state!), no cons cells, NIL != '(), no packages.