From: Sebastian Stern
Subject: new site
I was Googling for an Erik Naggum quote the other day when I stubled
across the new naggum.net site. What in _heaven's_name_ has happened
to it?! :-O

Sebastian Stern

"Freedom is the freedom to say (= (+ 2 2) 4). If that is granted, all
else follows."

From: Joe Marshall
Subject: Re: new site
········@yahoo.com (Sebastian Stern) writes:

> I was Googling for an Erik Naggum quote the other day when I stubled
> across the new naggum.net site. What in _heaven's_name_ has happened
> to it?! :-O

Looks like the domain expired and it got gobbled up by a porn site
that's trying to poison search engines.

It's surreal.  Sorta like running every porn spam you get through
dissociated press, but making sure the HTML tags don't get too broken.
From: Sebastian Stern
"Joe Marshall" wrote:
> ········@yahoo.com (Sebastian Stern) writes:
>
> > I was Googling for an Erik Naggum quote the other day when I stubled
> > across the new naggum.net site. What in _heaven's_name_ has happened
> > to it?! :-O
>
> Looks like the domain expired and it got gobbled up by a porn site
> that's trying to poison search engines.
>
> It's surreal. Sorta like running every porn spam you get through
> dissociated press, but making sure the HTML tags don't get too brok

Yeah, for a split second I thought Erik had found a new line of work in the
Sexp Industry. Or otherwise had gone completely off his rocker:
"Straptension Erik, dont be such a baby!" ;-)

From: Vijay L
"Sebastian Stern" <··············@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message news:<·······················@news.wanadoo.nl>...
> "Joe Marshall" wrote:
> > ········@yahoo.com (Sebastian Stern) writes:
> >
> > > I was Googling for an Erik Naggum quote the other day when I stubled
> > > across the new naggum.net site. What in _heaven's_name_ has happened
> > > to it?! :-O
> >
> > Looks like the domain expired and it got gobbled up by a porn site
> > that's trying to poison search engines.
> >
> > It's surreal. Sorta like running every porn spam you get through
> > dissociated press, but making sure the HTML tags don't get too brok
>
> Yeah, for a split second I thought Erik had found a new line of work in the
> Sexp Industry. Or otherwise had gone completely off his rocker:
> "Straptension Erik, dont be such a baby!" ;-)
>
> Sebastian Stern
>
> "Freedom is the freedom to say (= (+ 2 2) 4). If that is granted, all else
> follows."

I hope this doesn't start off thread about how everyone liked/dislike
Erik, but does anyone know how he is?  Is he well?  I miss him.

Vijay
From: Frank Goenninger DG1SBG
Erik is fine. I have been in Email contact with him - maybe he even
will answer that post himself...

Frank
From: Rob Warnock
Joe Marshall  <···@ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
+---------------
| ········@yahoo.com (Sebastian Stern) writes:
| > I was Googling for an Erik Naggum quote the other day when I stubled
| > across the new naggum.net site. What in _heaven's_name_ has happened
| > to it?! :-O
|
| Looks like the domain expired and it got gobbled up by a porn site
| that's trying to poison search engines.
+---------------

Well, "whois" says that "naggum.no" is still registered to him:

	Domain Name................: naggum.no
	Created:         1999-11-15
	Last updated:    2003-10-27
	NORID Handle...............: NS1O-NORID
	Organization Name..........: Naggum Software
	Email Address..............: ····@naggum.no

-Rob

-----
Rob Warnock			<····@rpw3.org>
627 26th Avenue			<URL:http://rpw3.org/>
San Mateo, CA 94403		(650)572-2607
From: Joe Marshall
····@rpw3.org (Rob Warnock) writes:

> Joe Marshall  <···@ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
> +---------------
> | ········@yahoo.com (Sebastian Stern) writes:
> | > I was Googling for an Erik Naggum quote the other day when I stubled
> | > across the new naggum.net site. What in _heaven's_name_ has happened
> | > to it?! :-O
> |
> | Looks like the domain expired and it got gobbled up by a porn site
> | that's trying to poison search engines.
> +---------------
>
> Well, "whois" says that "naggum.no" is still registered to him:
>
> 	Domain Name................: naggum.no
> 	Created:         1999-11-15
> 	Last updated:    2003-10-27
> 	NORID Handle...............: NS1O-NORID
> 	Organization Name..........: Naggum Software
> 	Email Address..............: ····@naggum.no

I confused naggum.net with naggum.no

I fell for the mistake that they were hoping for, but not in the way
they intended.

--
~jrm
From: Sebastian Stern
Joe Marshall wrote:
> I confused naggum.net with naggum.no
>
> I fell for the mistake that they were hoping for, but not in the way
> they intended.

Who are 'they'? I am not part of a conspiracy, you know. <sinister
laughter> And I did not intend  for you to fall for anything:
naggum.net previously belonged to Erik too, Google for ····@naggum.net
to see. So I was just curious.

From: Joe Marshall
········@yahoo.com (Sebastian Stern) writes:

> Joe Marshall wrote:
>> I confused naggum.net with naggum.no
>>
>> I fell for the mistake that they were hoping for, but not in the way
>> they intended.
>
> Who are 'they'? I am not part of a conspiracy, you know. <sinister
> laughter> And I did not intend  for you to fall for anything:
> naggum.net previously belonged to Erik too, Google for ····@naggum.net
> to see. So I was just curious.

I'm so confused.

All I know is that it seems rather unlikely that Erik is affiliated
with `Straptension', and this doesn't sound like his writing style:

  Stupid was breathing fast and licking his lips.  Famous appeared in
  the open door of my house, waving us inside. And would you, Dawn
  continued.  Star appeared those long, curving lashes were real and
  the lips were very full.  Earlier guys won't be there it is a trip
  for just you and me dear.

  Famous star and straptension earlier stupid weeks later, we were an
  item. I showered and shaved in the room and then did my makeup.
  Stupid met here, talked for a while, and went to her place.  Earlier
  an hour, she replied. Famous at you she teased cant you control that
  thing!

Looks a bit like a mad-libs done by someone who has no grasp of
grammar (but perhaps is grasping something else).
From: Denis Mashkevich
> Looks a bit like a mad-libs done by someone who has no grasp of
> grammar (but perhaps is grasping something else).

To me it rather looks like a computer program output, one fishing words
and images from normal porn sites and using some simple ATN grammar
to generate its output.
--D.