From: Rand Sobriquet
Subject: dump-forms-to-file
There's a function in LispWorks that I like: hcl:dump-forms-to-file.
It let's you dump forms to a fasl file.  And using hcl:load-data-file
it will let you load the fasl file, even if it has been generated
using another version of LispWorks.

Is there anything equivalent in Allegro CL.  I'm been reading the
documentation but I haven't been able to find it. Thanks.
From: Jon S. Anthony
Subject: Re: dump-forms-to-file
··········@eudoramail.com (Rand Sobriquet) writes:

> There's a function in LispWorks that I like: hcl:dump-forms-to-file.
> It let's you dump forms to a fasl file.  And using hcl:load-data-file
> it will let you load the fasl file, even if it has been generated
> using another version of LispWorks.
>
> Is there anything equivalent in Allegro CL.  I'm been reading the
> documentation but I haven't been able to find it. Thanks.

I believe you are looking for excl:fasl-write and excl:fasl-read

/Jon