From: William D Clinger
Subject: Re: Why I don't believe in static typing
I'm certain that it happens all the time.

Ringo Starr

From: Artie Gold
William D Clinger wrote:
> I'm certain that it happens all the time.
>
> Ringo Starr

Ringo sang it. But it was a Lennon/McCartney composition.

[If I read one of your papers out loud, can I take the credit?
Please? ;-) ;-)]

--ag
--
Artie Gold -- Austin, Texas
Oh, for the good old days of regular old SPAM.
From: William D Clinger
Artie Gold wrote:

> Ringo sang it. But it was a Lennon/McCartney composition.
>
> [If I read one of your papers out loud, can I take the credit?
> Please? ;-) ;-)]

Go ahead.  Make my day.

Joseph Stinson
;)
From: Ivan Boldyrev
On 8566 day of my life Artie Gold wrote:
> William D Clinger wrote:
>> I'm certain that it happens all the time.
>> Ringo Starr
>
> Ringo sang it. But it was a Lennon/McCartney composition.
>
> [If I read one of your papers out loud, can I take the credit? Please?
> ;-) ;-)]

If you would sing one of his papers, surely you can :)

--
Ivan Boldyrev

                               Onions have layers.  Unix has layers too.
From: Gareth McCaughan
Ivan Boldyrev <···············@cgitftp.uiggm.nsc.ru> writes:

> On 8566 day of my life Artie Gold wrote:
> > William D Clinger wrote:
> >> I'm certain that it happens all the time.
> >> Ringo Starr
> >
> > Ringo sang it. But it was a Lennon/McCartney composition.
> >
> > [If I read one of your papers out loud, can I take the credit? Please?
> > ;-) ;-)]
>
> If you would sing one of his papers, surely you can :)

If he did that, I'd stand up and walk out.

--
Gareth McCaughan
.sig under construc
From: Fred Gilham
> > If you would sing one of his papers, surely you can :)
>
> If he did that, I'd stand up and walk out.

You should take a sad song and make it better.

--
Fred Gilham                                        ······@csl.sri.com
A common sense interpretation of the facts suggests that a
From: Kenny Tilton
Fred Gilham wrote:
>>>If you would sing one of his papers, surely you can :)
>>
>>If he did that, I'd stand up and walk out.
>

> You should take a sad song and make it better.

what would you think if he sang out of key?

--
http://tilton-technology.com

From: William D Clinger

> >>If he did that, I'd stand up and walk out.
> >

> > You should take a sad song and make it better.
> >

> what would you think if he sang out of key?

Would you stand up and walk out on me?  See

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/will/carol.html
http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/will/Personal/music.html

I get by with a little help from my friends.

Will
From: Fred Gilham
William Clinger writes:
> http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/will/carol.html
> http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/will/Personal/music.html

This is good stuff!  On a similar note, has anyone taken a look at
Christophe Rhodes' notes?  Highly recommended.  Go to

  http://www.advogato.org/person/crhodes/

(I hope he doesn't mind my posting this....)

--
Fred Gilham                                        ······@csl.sri.com
...why...would so many kids would rather listen to hip-hop songs on