From: Stephen Jones
Subject: sealug: Seattle LISP User's Group ..
Just a simple announcement for those in the PNW regarding a group of
people who have been getting together off an on for dim sum, indian,
japanese and lebanese lunches (but not limited to that) to discuss
(among other things including obscure hardware/software) LISP, the
state of world, jobs, projects ..

If you're in the area and interested in drop in, we've setup a mailing
list to help us stay a little more organised in our ad hoc meeting
planning.

You can subscribe by sending 'subscribe sealug' in the message of an
email to ··········@sdf.lonestar.org'

--
Stephen M Jones -=- ···@sdf.lNoOnSePsAtMar.org
    -=- SDF Public Access UNIX System -=-