From: Bill Clementson
Subject: Denver Area Lisp Users Group meeting #3
The third meeting of the Denver Area Lisp Users Group will be on
Monday, June 2nd. Alex Repenning and Andri Ioannidou have volunteered
to give a presentation on AgentSheets - an agent-authoring tool
written in Lisp. They have a web site with information on the product
at: http://agentsheets.com/

We will be meeting at 6pm in their company's office in the Gunbarrell
area (northeast of Boulder). The address is:

6560 Gunpark Dr.
Suite D
Boulder, CO 80301
phone: (303) 530-1773

Mapquest map:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=6560+Gunpark+Dr.+Suite+D%0D%0A&city=Boulder&state=CO&zipcode=80301&homesubmit=Get+Map

Mark your calendars!

--
Bill Clementson

From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: Re: Denver Area Lisp Users Group meeting #3
···············@yahoo.com (Bill Clementson) wrote in message news:<····························@posting.google.com>...

> The third meeting of the Denver Area Lisp Users Group will be on
> Monday, June 2nd. Alex Repenning and Andri Ioannidou have volunteered
> to give a presentation on AgentSheets - an agent-authoring tool
> written in Lisp. They have a web site with information on the product
> at: http://agentsheets.com/

I have added an AgentSheets entry to the Industry Application page at
the ALU CLiki site (see section "Education and Training"):

  http://alu.cliki.net/Industry%20Application

Alex and Andri are encouraged to check it and correct any
inaccuracies, for which I apologize in advance.

Note to other Lispniks around the world: if a Lisp company does a
presentation at your meetings, please add an entry to the above page.

Paolo
From: Bill Clementson
Just a reminder of the meeting on Monday...