From: Richard Schave
Subject: LALUG meeting postponed
Los Angeles Lisp Users Group meeting postponed.

The CRACL (Campaign For Real Ale And Common Lisp) meeting this coming
Sunday, May 25th, has been postponed one week to avoid conflict with
Memorial Day weekend.  I apologize for this oversight and any
inconvenience.

The date of the next official meeting is now Sunday, June 1st, at the
Red Lion Tavern in Silverlake, which is located a few miles North West
of Downtown Los Angeles.

Hope to see all of you there.

An informal get-together at the Red Lion Tavern this coming Sunday
(May 25th) will take place.  All are welcome.

Complete information can be found at our website:

http://www.jugtouch.com/~rss/lisp/

Thanks and Apologies,

-Richard Schave